header image couple
January 10, 2015 Karen and Ben
Travel Information

 If you are a United States Citizen, you will be required to obtain a tourist visa to enter Bolivia. These can be obtained at a Bolivian consulate prior to traveling or at any port of entry (the airport or land crossing from Peru to Bolivia). The cost of the Visa is $160 and the page with Visa information states that you must bring proof of having received a Yellow Fever vaccination.

For more information on the Bolivian entry requirements, please visit:  http://bolivia.usembassy.gov/service/living-in-bolivia/travelling-to-bolivia.html

If you have any further questions regarding the Visa requirements, please email Ben at benjamin.rae01@gmail.com.


© Copyright 2017 Two Wed All rights reserved.