While different quotes on how small stuffs create a huge impact on our lives have been extremely overused, it's just right to say that the little things, such as setting up a wedding website, which takes care of the small wedding details that seem to be less important for the couple, is ironically, an immense aid for the wedding guests. Couples initially book for the church, make a reservation for a multicultural wedding reception, schedule an appointment with the officiant and being regularly in touch with the bridal dress designer, placing the creation of their wedding website at the bottom of their list. Some even think that a website that contains their wedding details is unimportant at all. Brides and grooms who have steered clear from this misconception have not only given themselves a favour, but their wedding guests too.
A wedding checklist is generally lengthy and no matter how grand or simple a nuptial is, it will always be filled with tons of agendas to accomplish. From the venue booking, taste-testing, and down to organizing your wedding giveaways, the sub items for each and every wedding aspect will definitely make up most of your list. This is the part of your wedding where you are in control, and though there are times that you give your ok to suggestions coming from your friends and family, you and your fiancé will always have the final say. A wedding website is something that makes wedding planning easier for you and enables your guests to conveniently get updated on your wedding details, lessening the stress for you and for those people whom you've invited.
These are five reasons why you need a wedding website:
1. It’s where you express your creativity as a couple. Usually, couples pick a wedding website template that suits their wedding motif. You manage its content, as well as filter and design the images that you upload. With a multitude of photo editing apps these days (Camera360 and Instagram, baby!), creating your wedding website is easy as pie. Think of it as an online "mini-wedding planning". Isn’t it fun? A wedding website isn't only for your wedding alone, but it's for all the events that relate to your marriage. Vow renewals, anniversary celebrations and even the greatest milestones of your family life, could be narrated on your virtual site.
2. It serves as a back-up. What if your guests lost their Save-the-Date cards and/or invites? Your wedding website includes all the information on your nuptial details, as well as what to wear, things to bring, gift registries and other reminders that the guests should be taking note of. It spares you from the trouble of being bothered in the middle of the night by your aunt who’s on the other side of the world, explaining to her your wedding details over the phone. While it's fine, it could have been avoided. Worrying several things on your wedding day is expected- so better to lessen the instances of it.
3. It functions as a travel guide to your guests. Having a destination wedding? Getting married out-of-town? You will thank your website for being a quick online guide for your guests to reach to your wedding venue easily. With a wedding website like Two Wed, you could conveniently get in touch with your guests, and vice-versa, in different languages too.
4. Lessens your expenses. Whether you’re having a wedding budget of $ 10,000 or $ 1,000, majority of brides and grooms certainly aim to avoid unnecessary expenses and strain. With the online invitations, couples could save hundreds of dollars from having to opt for luxurious paper invites. Some just even send paper invites to their closest family and friends, while sending online invites to the others, which drastically cuts their costs in half.
5. It’s for everyone. You don’t need to be a tech-savvy to maintain one, you only need to choose a template and straightforwardly go from there.
According to the Internet World Stats, an estimated 7,181,858,619 people regularly go online, thus we cannot underestimate the value and power of a wedding website. One that can be utilized in different languages is another thing multiracial couples who are planning for a multicultural wedding should be very happy about. Create your multilingual wedding website now at Two Wed.
Comment on if you've used a wedding website or have plans of getting one! :)
Follow us for more wedding planning tips and multicultural wedding inspiration!